Monday, November 22, 2010

Ledfoots Pet Bakery Blog

 Allow me to introduce ourselves. My name is Susan and I  have been baking since I was a child. My love for our pets and baking turned into a business. Our first dog Daisy would always get sick from the store bought treats. After a lot of research I discovered all the bad fillers they put into store bought dog treats and food. Sugar was the first ingredient on the box of one treats we were giving her. And people wonder why their dogs are putting on the pounds. All Natural is a lot better for us and our pet friends. We make and deliver healthy homemade pet treats. All natural dog treats and cat treats. We believe in giving our pets the best products on the market and you will find them at our online pet store.    http://www.ledfootspetbakery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment